It's a switch that lets you select from multiple devices: smart TV box, game console, computer, DVD/Blu-Ray player, etc.?
Why do I need it?
- Designed for TVs with limited HDMI ports
- Can be used for home theatres with pre-installed wiring to connect additional devices
- Supports HDMI 1.3b
- Full HD 1080P resolution
- No power needed
- Intelligent switching and manual push-button switching
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.5Gbps @ 250MHz
- Resolutions: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Item size: 6.5 x 6.5? x 1.5cm
- Item weight: 39g